Catherine has over 30 years of combined real estate experience in the Montana and California markets. She has completed over $200 million in residential, equestrian, office, retail, and industrial real estate transactions. Her core values include Integrity, Service 100% of the time, and Market Knowledge and Expertise. Specific areas of expertise include all aspects of real estate marketing, client negotiations, networking, and going the extra service mile to ensure success.
She has a high level of experience in working with Sellers to showcase their homes through staging, class A photography, and other expertise to maximize market value. She also specializes in Buyer Representation and assisting those clients who are from out of the area. She knows how Buyers can benefit from her knowledge, research, and timely communications.
Catherine has loved the Bitterroot Valley since the early 60’s. Her grandfather was born in Hamilton, MT. The Valley is a beautiful place that invites its residents to put down roots and stay a lifetime.
- – Over 30 years of real estate experience.
- – 4th Generation of family living in the Bitterroot Valley.
- – Over $200 million dollars in sales and leasing transactions!
- – Winner of the President’s Cup 1998.
- – 1998-2016 Awards for Excellence in Service and Innovation in Real Estate.
- – Listed in Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate.
- – From beginning to end – 100% commitment. Professionalism you can count on!