Amazing opportunity to own an incredible fully furnished home overlooking the Pintler Mountain Range on highly sought after Georgetown Lake. Designed by Reid Smith of Bozeman to capture the natural beauty of its magnificent location and built by Teton Heritage Builders of Big Sky with attention to detail throughout utilizing nearby reclaimed barn wood, locally crafted iron work and over 70 tons of stone from Chief Cliff make this a true Montana home. 2.58 acres, 259′ of lake front, 3 bedrooms plus an office and a bonus room, 5 baths, 5300 sqft, exposed timbers, oversized 3 car garage & another garage on the lakeside for all your toys. In floor radiant heat, 5 fireplaces, a fitness room, 1000 bottle wine cellar, whole house lighting & sound. Chaparral ski boat, dock and boat lift included.
The home is also offered with the lot next door for a total of 4.61 acres and 523 feet of lake front for a combined price of $3,623,000 MLS# 22101337.
Georgetown Lake is truly one of the best 4-season areas in the county.
Endless recreation during the summer on the lake and surrounding rivers including world famous fishing at Rock Creek, lift accessible mountain biking at Discovery Ski Area, hiking and backpacking in the Pintler Wilderness and golfing at Old Works and the Rock Creek Cattle Company.
World class big game hunting in the fall and fishing all over in rivers, lakes and streams in the spring and fall.
Skiing and snowboarding just 20 minutes away at Discovery Ski Area which overlooks the lake and Pintler Wilderness. Ice fishing, kite boarding/skiing on the lake and numerous areas for snowmobiling.
This home offers numerous things that set it apart from others, including the fact that it comes fully furnished…
– Timber frame and stick frame construction.
– Extra insulation in the exterior walls and attic.
– Insulation in the master bedroom walls and all bathroom walls.
– Concrete slab on top of an acoustical mat under the main floor covering for sound deadening.
– Locally hand forged decorative iron work.
– 2 ground source heat pumps with 10 geothermal wells.
– Air exchange system.
– In floor heat throughout including the garage.
– Central vacuum.
– Dog bath in garage.
– 150 gallon per minute domestic well.
– Generac 20KW generator.
– Includes 2015 Chaparral ski boat/trailer, removable dock and boat lift, 2015 Yamaha Grizzly 500 ATV with plow, and numerous yard care tools.
– Main floor master suite with sitting area, fireplace, fridge, coffee/wine prep sink, large bathroom, his and her closets.
The windows in front of the bed were intentionally framed to the floor so you can see the lake while lying in bed.
– Creston whole house lighting and sound with scene control throughout the house, accessible from each room.
– Hubbardton Forge light fixtures.
– Security system.
– In wall safe.
– Low maintenance landscaping.
20 minutes to Philipsburg with a grocery store and neat local shops like a candy store and a brewery. 25 minutes to Anaconda for other local services. Major services are 1 hour away in Butte or Missoula with an international airport 1.5 hours away.
For more pictures, video, or associated documents or questions call Lance Koch 406-531-3500 or your real estate professional.